Re: iEXOS-100 worm gear jamming/crunching? #iEXOS-100 #FIRMWARE #goto

Wes Mcdonald

Joe

No
Video that I know of.   But the principle is the same.  Just tear into it and figure out the screws they move stuff around.   The worm end play (axial movement) adjustment with the dime will be the same.  Be careful with the dime tho. The collet  is aluminum in the exos2 and if it’s the same in the iexos I can tell you it is fragile.   But the usual cause of backlash is the mesh of the worm and wheel.  If you get the worm block removed you can easily assess the end play.   But I would avoid the collet unless it’s really wrong.