Re: Remote Observational Setup

Edited

Approximately, 4 months after my first successful ASCOM/serial connection to the EXOS2GT, I’ve finally got my rig setup to the point where I want it, for remote imaging.
Unfortunately, now the skies are no longer clear...  Ready for Jupiter-Saturn conjunction.

I would encourage all to not give up - wonderful and rewarding learning experience.

--
Mount: EXOS2-GT with Orion Extension pier, Orion SkyView EQ
Scope: ES AR152, ESED80-FCD100, Orion 8” Newt

Host platform: Mini PC ‘Minis Forum’ Windows 10 Pro, Intel Celeron based system with 4GB Ram, 64GB internal storage, 128GB microSD, 128 GB SSD via USB

Location: Sierra Foothills, CA