From: Voyager <pmaks01@...>
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2020 4:40 pm
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Remote Observational Setup

[Edited Message Follows]
Approximately, 4 months after my first successful ASCOM/serial connection to the EXOS2GT, I’ve finally got my rig setup to the point where I want it, for remote imaging.
Unfortunately, now the skies are no longer clear...  Ready for Jupiter-Saturn conjunction.

I would encourage all to not give up - wonderful and rewarding learning experience.

--
Mount: EXOS2-GT with Orion Extension pier, Orion SkyView EQ
Scope: ES AR152, ESED80-FCD100, Orion 8” Newt

Location: Sierra Foothills, CA

--

Doug Doonan
HomeBru  6 inch Reflector  f 6.6