From: Voyager <pmaks01@...>
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 5:52 pm
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Remote Observational Setup

You’re welcome Doug. Glad you got it sorted out. Also, I can email you my write up with a screen print of the relevant touch points, highlighted. I tried attaching the image to my post but there seems be a size limitation on the attachments. Let me know.
Also, interesting comment about your mini PC. I’m a bit wary of the unit and it’s robustness, but at the price point it is worth experimenting with. Did you find a replacement for your seismometer monitoring setup ?
Cheers, Peter
--
Mount: EXOS2-GT with Orion Extension pier, Orion SkyView EQ
Scope: ES AR152, ESED80-FCD100, Orion 8” Newt

--

Doug Doonan
HomeBru  6 inch Reflector  f 6.6