Re: Can't Park with ASCOM6.5

James Ball

If you load CdC full screen and activate the Connect Telescope button at the top of the screen you get the telescope interface window.  If you click anywhere on the star chart the interface window will disappear behind the active CdC window that is full screen.  If you click Connect Telescope again, it will bring it to the front and you have control of the scope on the interface, it looks much like the POTH interface.
Connect Telescope button

Interface Screen

If this is hidden behind the main window and you close CdC, it will close first so you don't see it again.  If I am only using CdC, then I will make is slightly less than full screen and move the interface window to the side so I can control the mount with it instead of the POTH interface.

--
James Ball
Dawson Springs, Ky