Derrell Oliver

Hey Guys,
Here is my attempt at M42 & M43 with the running man nebula, using my
AT80ED, iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight & Canon XSi 450D.
26 x 120 sec @ iso800 with Astromania Moon & Skyglow filter.
15 x 180 sec @ iso800 with Svbony UHC filter.
Total of 97 minutes of exposure time, now I need to work on taming the core.
Not as good as Vince’s but I’m making progress !
Cheers !
--
Derrell Oliver

ES iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight with ES Heavy Duty ST3 tripod & Azimuth Adjuster
ES USB Power Bank
Astro-Tech AT80ED.
Astro-Tech 0.80 Field Flattener/Reducer.
Meade Infinity ST80 with Lunt Solar dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 90 with GSO dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 130 with ScopeStuff 1.25 crayford focuser.
ZWO ASI120mc-s, Canon XSi 450d.
ZWO ASI120mm-mini & ZWO 30mm f/4 Mini Guide Scope
EQ2 Mount with Orion EQ-2M RA Drive.
AZ3 Alt-Azimuth Mount.