Re: Control the mount with a Joystick or Cellphone #iEXOS-100 #app

Wes Mcdonald

Yorksman

If you use a PC you can use SkySafari on your phone.

But there is another option.  ASCOMPAD is an application that allows you to use a hand controller.  You can search the forum for messages about it.  It works pretty well.  I got it going but don't use it in favor of skysafari on the phone.  Many others have, complete with bluetooth version of the controller I believe.  Perhaps they can chime in to help you get setup.

Wes.