Re: Request Information about your PMC-Eight system and support rendered

Robert Hoskin <r_hoskin@...>

Done.

From: "hubbell_jerry@... [ESPMC-Eight]"
To: ESPMC-Eight@...
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2018 10:20 AM
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Request Information about your PMC-Eight system and support rendered

Dear Explore Scientific PMC-Eight Yahoo Group Member,

I would like to request that you send me your status in terms of PMC-Eight equipment owned and registration. If you could send me the following information for my records it will help me to keep track of those customers that I have interacted with directly and those that have not been in contact with me.  I appreciate anything you wish to provide in this regard.  I would like the following:

PMC-Eight System Customer or Prospective Customer? Owner/Prospective
PMC-Eight System Owned? G11/EXOS2/NONE
Date PMC-Eight System Purchased: Month/Year
PMC-Eight System Serial Number: XXXXX
Did you register your PMC-Eight System on our website?
Have you talked directly to me on the phone? Yes/No
Have I connected to your computer via TeamViewer? Yes/No
Have you contacted Explore Scientific Customer Service? Yes/No
Describe in one sentence the issue you had when you contacted me for help

I appreciate your time in filling this request, this will help me a lot in keeping everyone straight in my mind, and update my records for future. Please send this information to my work email: jrh@....
Don't respond to the Yahoo Group unless you want to make your information publicly available.

Thanks

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering