Jeff Snell

Last night/early morning work.  Bortles 6ish.  Clear and cold in North Ogden UT.
NGC 7822 in Cepheus (30x180s lights, 10 darks, 10 flats, 10 bias, ISO 1600)
C14 Double Cluster in Perseus (10x240s lights, 10 dark, 10 flat, 10 bias, ISO 1600)

Jeff

ESED 80APO
EXOSII GT w/PMC-Eight serial to Lenovo thinkpad
Canon T5i Astro-modified
Orion 50mm Guidescope
ASCOM POTH Hub, Polemaster, CdC, APT, PHD2

On Dec 21, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Thanks Wes, Good luck with it. Its a devilishly tricky little blighter

You will need various exposures to get everything.

Cheers

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10