PMC-Eight Customer and Dealer Training #pmc-eight

Timothy Myers

I downloaded Jerry's draft version of the Explore Scientific "PMC-Eight GOTO Mount Control System Customer and Dealer Training System"

I was one of those that asked Jerry to do this. My work schedule has been insane of late and I cannot make the daily streams as often as I used to. In lieu of the online streams I have been reading through the training manual, and making notes as I go. I may be way ahead of the curve on some of these things but have read about Power Point Presentations, and Computer Based Testing (CBT).

I am not worried about a Certificate, however, I do wish to continue my education about this lifestyle we all love so much, and just wondered where all of this stood with regard to implementation?

The whole thing looks like a monumental task Jerry has taken on, and may take years to fully implement. Just curious where it stands for now.
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes:           Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE, SkyWatcher 100ED Pro
Mounts:                 4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras:               ASI1600MC Imaging Camera, Cooled, ASI120 Guide Camera
Focuser:               ZWO EAF
Scope Mini PC:    Topton Pentium
Laptop:                 Lenovo
Software:             CDC, SharpCap Pro, NINA, PHD2