Re: Water resistance?

Steve Siedentop

Make sure it’s dry inside and out before you power it up and you should be fine.  If you have an area where you can set up a dehumidifier, that would be ideal.  The electronics are more of a concern than the mechanicals, but the electronics are quite robust.

-Steve

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 8:06 AM Turn Backyard Red <turnbackyardred@...> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone off hand could tell me how water resistant a few things are? I'm asking in here because of the mount, it's the most expensive part on the list.

Automatic Sprinklers were turned on without my knowledge.

Nikon D7000
ASIair pro
EXOS2-GT w/PMC-8
Celestron C6-A-XLT
Asi120mm mini
--
Mount: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Telescope: Celestron C6-A XLT

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40