iEXOS 100 - lost communication #iEXOS-100 #ExploreStars #ConfigManager

All,
I am very new to this hobby.
I recently purchased an ES iEXOS 100 mount, had everything working perfectly. Explore Stars communicated and was able slew, search, etc...
Now I have no communication with the mount, I am connected to the PMC-Eight wireless network but nothing works.
What I tried was;
- Config Manager - reset to UDP, to TCP and back to UDP, tried the serial connections still nothing. Cannot connect to wifi
-  ASCOM drivers and applications, switched the network to TCP and ASCOM could not see the mount, reset back to UDP, even though no network is found.
I am at a complete loss here, is there a way to reset the mount back to factory default?
Thank you!