Re: iEXOS 100 - lost communication #iEXOS-100 #ExploreStars #ConfigManager

Hi Wes,

Answers:
John
How do I regain communication with my mount, iEXOS 100. (Explore Stars Application / UDP)
Kabul :-)

Thank you for the advice,
I did what you suggested, installed the FTDI driver, plugged in everything and booted up the mount.
Opened CM, verified that I was connected to the PMC-8 network, button is green.
No options listed in the drop down port list, blank.
Tried to manually enter the COM settings with no success, also tried different USB ports on my computer.
I repeated the steps 4 times now and still no joy.

Thank you for the advice!