locked Re: Connecting EXOS 2 PMC 8 to ASIair Pro #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Dino Monaco

Steve

It was confusing at first for me as well. But the tech help at Explore Scientific pointed me in the right direction.
True you will need a DB9-USB w the FTDI chip set. I found them on Amazon. Theyre  Cheap.
Then we need to download the programs from their website.
If you go to the group.io and do a search for Asiar & PMC8 someone wrote a beautiful procedure.
I’m still waiting for my exes 2 because it’s backordered.
But for now contact tech support at Explorescientific.
Try emailing Tyler@explorescientific. He will help you.
 Dino

On Jan 4, 2021, at 12:13 PM, Dino Monaco <dinomonaco@...> wrote:

Hey Tyler.

Pleas send me a procedure for linking the PMC8 & asiair .
This would make my life a whole lot easier.

Thanks.com

Dino

On Jan 4, 2021, at 11:13 AM, Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service <Tbowman@...> wrote:

It's super simple and i can walk you through it no biggie. send me a email at Tyler@...