Re: Connection Issue #EXOS2 #pmc-eight

Wes Mcdonald

You know al I almost asked if you had the pmc8 turned on😂 but didn’t.  It’s an old joke about computer phone support. “ well sir before we begin let me just ask you if you have plugged in and turned on your computer”🤬😅

Anyhow that’s great.  What power cord are you taking about, the 12v power line brick or another thing you made?