#EXOS2 My RA on my mount is wiggling, Causing Star Trailing!!! #EXOS2

nickerson.joseph@...

Edited

HELP!!! I have been using the EXOS2-GT w/PMC8 for about 6 months and have been mostly happy with the purchase. Most my frustrations stemming from just being new to the hobby. I use my mount for astrophotography only and noticed over the last month I was losing more and more subs to the same issue of  very slight star trail. My last few sessions though I am now losing over 50% of my subs regardless of exposure time. My polar alignment is spot on using shape cap, my guiding stays under .20 on RA and DEC. Today as I was making sure all my equipment was secure when I noticed that there is "play" on the mounts RA, no matter how much a crank the clutch, I still get movement, with or without power on the mount, Parked or Un-parked. My DEC is solid as a rock. I can only assume this is my issue. I have been calling Explore Scientific all day today but no one is answering. I am not sure where to go from here...Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a sub of the star trail and a video of the play. Sincerely.....