IEXOS-100 can't get round stars due to RA erros? #iEXOS-100

NewAP

Have IEXOS-100 for over a year, used for unguided imaging, and noticed that I could not get round stars, it was always elongated along RA.
Thought moving to guided imaging will resolve this issue so did the move recently, still can't fix egg shaped stars.

Imaged with Canon 6D at 300mm, 600mm over 30 sec, 60 sec. Tried to tweak the pulse rate from 0.4 to 0.5 and 0.6 without any major improvements.
Still get elongated stars, for bright stars the trails are so obvious.

I removed the motor covers and noticed that the DEC pulley seems to be more smooth than the RA pulley, which is definitely not acentric so well, but not sure if that could be the cause.

PHD2 reported RA peak-peak 30-50 seems to be OK. RA RMS errors seem to be reasonable as well (1.x arcsec/s), but the drift limited exposure was very low in the 0.3-0.7 second range.
PHD2 logs have been uploaded, so are some sample pictures.

Please help and suggest. Quite confused and thought maybe I am unlucky the unit has problems with RA tracking?

NY
--
Canon 6D, Sigma 150-600mm, IEXOS-100