Re: iEXOS-100 RA axis motor struggles, doesn't track #iEXOS-100 #goto #tracking

Rix Yarbrough <yarbroughrix@...>

When putting it in park it definitely doesn’t sound right- don’t know how to explain it. Sound comes back when I unpark. Even if this sound isn’t abnormal I sure know it’s not normal to hear nothing but it. It’s the same when connected via ascom as well, so I don’t think it’s an issue with explorestars.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 20:22 Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:
Dino.

That sounds actually ok.  Put the explorestars into P mode and see how it changes sound.  That funny chugging sound is not unusual, at least I ha e heard it too.  But in truth seems like is is softer