#ASCOM #ASCOM

Tim Huseby

Im not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, I finally upgraded to ascot 6.5 sp1 and am having strange behavior when slewing my mount Exos2-gt pic-8. When I was slewing last night trying to use my PoleMaster for polar alignment. when I said slew east the my scope and camera moved west, I would;d select east again and about 99% of the time it would go west and every blue moon it would go back to the east. I am puzzled and scratching my head. I have looked at all the places to put my location in and I think they are correct. Has anyone else had this issue or have suggestions. I did a complete uninstall and re install of ascom but have not had a chance to test it yet.
--
Tim
Las Vegas

Scopes/Lenses:
Celestron SLT 130, William Optics Star 71II  apo, Olympus 7-14,12-40,40-150 Pro

Cameras:
Olymous om-d E-M5 Mkii, SBOG STF8300M