Derrell Oliver

Hey Guys,
Here is my attempt at NGC 2237 Rosette (Skull) Nebula from Friday night.
I spent over three hours outside but only ended up with 51min of exposure time, my laptop kept crashing on me !
17 x 180sec @iso1600, 10 darks, 10 bias & 10 Flats.
 Svbony UHC filter, Canon 450d XSi,AT80ED, iEXOS-100, 0.80 FF/FR.

--
Derrell Oliver

ES iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight with ES Heavy Duty ST3 tripod & Azimuth Adjuster
ES USB Power Bank
Astro-Tech AT80ED.
Astro-Tech 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
Meade Infinity ST80 with Lunt Solar dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 90 with GSO dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 130 with ScopeStuff 1.25 crayford focuser.
ZWO ASI120mc-s, Canon XSi 450d.
ZWO ASI120mm-mini & ZWO 30mm f/4 Mini Guide Scope
EQ2 Mount with Orion EQ-2M RA Drive.
AZ3 Alt-Azimuth Mount.