Re: Another newbie question on alignment

Wes Mcdonald

Parag:

Well, I am not sure there is no benefit, but the benefit is not with the driver.  I guess it could be possible for the application, such as APT, to somehow use this for its own purposes, in the same way explorestars does.  But I kinda doubt it.

NINA just does a platesolve and moves and it works like a charm.  So plate solve is the answer.

Wes.