How to get Iexos 100 to work with Stellarium #iEXOS-100

Bear40

I connected to wifi and the ascom driver is working.  I can't figure out to how to get stellarium to work with the mount selected ASCOM and the PMC-eight driver and turned on the remote control. .  I can get it to connect but then it sends me and error that the mount is parked.  On the ascom panel the mount is unparked.  I found an post on the explorer scientific sigh that sent me to Stellariumscope program but that site says I should not need it.  I downloaded it but it could not run as it is 32 bit program and sent me an error message.  An advice would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.
--
Bear40 New to astronomy