Re: How to get Iexos 100 to work with Stellarium #iEXOS-100

Patrick Maher

Make sure you have the latest version of Stellarium.  Make sure you have the latest version of ASCOM Platform.  Make sure you change your mount configuration to Serial and that you have the appropriate cable connected.

While downloading and installing the latest ASCOM Platform, check the boxes to also install POTH.  If I remember correctly, Device Hub still does not work correctly with our mounts but I could be wrong on this.  They may have fixed the issue by now.  Honestly, I haven't checked in a few months.  I do know, however, that POTH does work.

One other thing.  If the only software you will be using is Stellarium, then you can connect directly to Stellarium directly (no POTH, no Device Hub) by selecting ASCOM as how to connect in Stellarium.

Patrick

--
Explore Scientific iEXOS-100 and EXOS-2GT (non-PMC)
Explore Scientific ED 102mm Refractor