Dave Cherry

Hi Guys,
After a long spell of no clear nights and technical problems (not the PMC mount btw, that is perfect!)
I did manage to get a good one of the rosette nebula

This was 45 X 3 Minute Lights
and 1 master dark. No flat

Gain 200 on a ASI294MCPRO one shot colour through an L-Xtreme filter.
Sky watcher 72ED scope with flattener
Guiding with cheap no name 50mm guide scope and Altair colour cam.
PMC 8 mount of course!

Software
Direct capture into SharpCap pro
Using PH2 for guiding ( just single star guiding, IĀ  didn't want to risk the multistar beta version just yet!)
Stellerium software to slew and sync.

Then after chucking out the odd bad frameĀ
I re-stacked in SharpCap using the folder camera.
Final touch up with Gimp and Darktable software

That's it

Hope you like it
Cheers
Dave.C

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2