Re: Exos 2 vs eq6r-pro

Wes Mcdonald

Chuck

That’s interesting.  Assuming the same guide scope and camera I wouldn’t expect a difference for the exos2 at 102 scope vs the 61.  Maybe with a very heavy payload but at 15# not so much.  You might be the first person to report observations with this regard.

I will point out that the exos 2 guiding works better at some Ra dec combinations than others.  For example when you are near the pole the ra error makes little error in the guide position.  So some of the perceived difference might be related to where the two instances were looking.

Great guiding tho!