Re: Exos II Mount cannot connect after running pmc8.exe #EXOS2

Harry J Jr

Problem solved! After reviewing a similar issue on a previous post, I followed guidance from Wes, loaded ftdi driver on windows 10 PC, connected mount and pc, booted pmc8, connected pmc8 wifi, used CM to confirm connection to serial, updated pmc8 firmware, inverted FTDI chip (all on windows laptop), connected serial/usb cable to PMC8 and asiair pro, connected to ES exos2 mount in asiair app on iPad, synch to mount and confirmed that I could slew the mount from within asiair app; whew! Now maybe I’ll get this new system under some clear skies on the eastern shore of MD.