Retro-fit kit?

Ian Taylor

Hello - is it possible to buy a retro-fit kit so I can install the PMC-Eight system myself on an existing Losmandy G11 mount that I own (it is a Digital Drive version).
I have recently serviced the mount (regreased it, installed new worm block bearings, installing a new high precision worm and making sure everything is aligned) and now the periodic error is around +/-5", without PEC.

It is difficult to find a price for the kit only - or are they some mechanical changes made to the mount itself too (I imagine the motors would be different but they are easy to change).

Thanks