From: Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...>
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2021 10:25 am
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] #iEXOS-100 in Stellarium always complaining about the mount being parked

I run Stellarium all the time with POTH.  So this morning I decided to try it out as per this thread.  WEll it would connect and show me the mount position, but it would not move the mount.  PArked or unparked etc.

So I booted NINA.  Imported Stellarium coordinates and went to the object.  Great.  After that Stellarium was fine!

Can't say what the heck is going on.  We should probably move this thread over to Applications Sub group and continue.
Wes.

Doug Doonan
HomeBru  6 inch Reflector  f 6.6
HomeBru  85 mm Refractor  f 5.6