Re: #iEXOS-100 in Stellarium always complaining about the mount being parked #iEXOS-100

jorge@...

Thanks Leigh, I have tried connecting to the ASCOM DeviceHub, and I can see stellarium client in DEviceHub window, but when I try to slew to one star the scope doesn't move.

The connection to the DeviceHUB is correct from Stellarium but there has to be anything I'm missing or something not working in stellarium.

I have tried the same way with CDC and I can slew the scope, but it will be perfect if Stellarium works...