Lukas,

+1 on Guiding.  When I first got my mount, I saw guiding as a complication.  Then Steve, my dealer, talked me into trying it.
Turned out I had it backwards - guiding simplifies things!

If you're getting decent 30s unguided exposures, you may be able to do better with some work on adjustments and technique, but you're already doing pretty well.  Unguided, these mounts perform pretty much where the price point would indicate.  Guide, and they can do much, much better than that.

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide