TeeJayBee

First test of my new mount went OK, despite the nearly full Moon flooding the sky with too much light to record faint objects, the tracking was working well as were the star mapping and goto commands, not worth publishing the other pics of fainter nebulae and star clusters but here's a good old favourite, The Great Nebula in Orion, nothing fancy, no stacking just two shots, one for the very bright star factory core and the other for the fainter nebulosity
Both at ISO-800 one at 2 minutes the other at 20 seconds
Fujifilm X-T2, Sigma 150-600mm at 600mm F/6.3 on EXOS 2 PMC-Eight mount
It was really just a dry run of polar alignment and star alignment followed by goto tests and I'm pleased to say that the goto's got the targets in the frame at 600mm on an APSC camera every time, not perfect centre but good enough to see, M33, NGC864/9, M34, M41 and of course M42