Derrell Oliver

Hey Guys,
So I finally got around to imaging NGC 2359 Thor's Helmet, this is a heavily cropped image, it is a very small target for my AT80ED scope,
27 x 180sec lights, for 1.4 hrs total integration time, 10 darks, 10 bias and 10 flats @ ISO 800 using my Canon XSi 450D & Astro-Tech AT80ED.
I'm going to try to get some more integration time later this week and add to this image hoping to pull some more detail out and get a smoother image.

--
Derrell Oliver

ES iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight with ES Heavy Duty ST3 tripod & Azimuth Adjuster
ES USB Power Bank
Astro-Tech AT80ED.
Astro-Tech 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
Meade Infinity ST80 with Lunt Solar dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 90 with GSO dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 130 with ScopeStuff 1.25 crayford focuser.
ZWO ASI120mc-s, Canon XSi 450d.
ZWO ASI120mm-mini & ZWO 30mm f/4 Mini Guide Scope
EQ2 Mount with Orion EQ-2M RA Drive.
AZ3 Alt-Azimuth Mount.