Re: Guide Graphs and Impressions

ji.theriot@...

Jeremy,
I am the one that posted the picture of the offset motor shat. ES is milling a new motor plate at my suggestion that has about 2mm of lateral movement along with countersunk screws, rather than the button head screws that are currently used which bracket the motor and lock it into place. Hopefully this will get the shaft in line with the worm and smooth things out.

Both of my couplers are bent and have significant run out but Alex told me that that’s the way they are designed. I showed him what you did with the Ruland couplers (although he insisted that they would not work).

I’ve also developed a 12” spike that shows up every 10 or 12 min. Not sure what that’s about.

Ji