locked Re: Connecting EXOS 2 PMC 8 to ASIair Pro #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Paul Meesters

Alan,

This schematic is so specific for my situation, but I found it handy when knowing for sure all cables were present where they needed to be :)
With the FTDI cable is essential you reverse the signal with the programming utility, but that is a breeze :)

The PMC-8 is indeed powered by the Asiair, and I haven't found any issues so far.
--
Greetz,
Paul

Equipment: ES Exos-II PMC-Eight; Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Pro; ED APO 102mm f/7 FCD-100 CF; William Optics Redcat 51; Bresser Messier 8x50 finderscope; Astro Essentials 32mm F/4 mini guide scope; ZWO ASI 120mm mini guidecamera
Software: PixInsight, Deep Sky Stacker; Siril; PHD2; SharpCap; Photoshop CC; Pipp; Registax 6; Autostakkert 3; ExploreStars; APT