locked Re: Connecting EXOS 2 PMC 8 to ASIair Pro #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Paul Meesters

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 02:38 PM, Harry wrote:
2 dew heat strips
The dew strips need a lot of Amperes, I'm not sure it's a wise decision to power that by the Asiair. I had a seperate power adapter with too few mA's and the strips wouldn't warm up at all. With a 5A dedicated power adapter I have no trouble keeping my lenses warm.

--
Greetz,
Paul

Equipment: ES Exos-II PMC-Eight; Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Pro; ED APO 102mm f/7 FCD-100 CF; William Optics Redcat 51; Bresser Messier 8x50 finderscope; Astro Essentials 32mm F/4 mini guide scope; ZWO ASI 120mm mini guidecamera
Software: PixInsight, Deep Sky Stacker; Siril; PHD2; SharpCap; Photoshop CC; Pipp; Registax 6; Autostakkert 3; ExploreStars; APT