From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 9:33:27 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Android and Amazon Fire ExploreStars has been updated #ExploreScientific #ExploreStars

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 11:24 AM, Luke wrote:
I don't understand why it cannot be one app for everything...
Hi Luke,

I don't understand what you mean by that. Can you elaborate?

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Mounts:       ES PMC-Eight G11 - upgraded with OPWB on both RA and DEC
                     EXOS-2 GT PMC-EIGHT
Scopes:       Televue NP127IS with HSM20 and focuser boss II - Questar field model 3.5 - Takahashi FC76 classic MC Starbase Tokyo edition - Takahashi FOA60Q - Zeiss telementor - Lomo Astele 150mm
Cameras:     ZWO ASI071 PRO
                     ZWO ASI 290
Misc:            Televue 0.8 X  Focal Reducer - ZWO ASIAIR-PRO
Eyepieces:  Pentax - Masuyama - Televue - Takahashi - Vixen
Software:     Starry night PRO 8  - Nebulosity - Topaz studio - Sharp cap