Walter Vinci

Hi Derrell,

That looks great! I was a bit disappointed I was able to put together my gear (and a basic set of skills) late for the winter targets, but this makes me feel excited about doing galaxy season with a small 80mm!

Best,
Walter

On Mar 11, 2021, at 10:19 AM, Derrell Oliver <mtbkr123@...> wrote:

Hey Guys,
Here is my latest project.
M81 & M82, 66 x 180sec exposures for total of 3.3hr @ iso800 15 darks, 15 bias & 15 flats.
iEXOS-100 PMC 8, AT80ED, Canon XSi, Astromania Moon & Skyglow filter.
--
Derrell Oliver

ES iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight with ES Heavy Duty ST3 tripod & Azimuth Adjuster
ES USB Power Bank
Astro-Tech AT80ED.
Astro-Tech 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
Meade Infinity ST80 with Lunt Solar dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 90 with GSO dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 130 with ScopeStuff 1.25 crayford focuser.
ZWO ASI120mc-s, Canon XSi 450d.
ZWO ASI120mm-mini & ZWO 30mm f/4 Mini Guide Scope
EQ2 Mount with Orion EQ-2M RA Drive.
AZ3 Alt-Azimuth Mount.
<2021_03_08 M81_ M82 2hr 12mnAA.jpg>
<2021_03_08 M81_ M82 2hr 12mnAB.jpg>

--
———

Walter Vinci

ES EXOS2-GT PMC-Eight
ES ED80
Starfield 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
ZWO ASI290mm-mini & Orion 50mm Guide Scope
Canon EOS Rebel SL1
SharpCap, APT, PHD2, SiriL, Stellarium