Re: Iexos-100 and ANY app... #iEXOS-100

Steven Romero

Get ready to be told hole-in-one machines don’t exist...

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 1:32 PM <trashbin369@...> wrote:

Have owned my iexos-100 for 3 years, and beyond Explorestars I have not managed to connect (wifi or serial) with any other software application. And even with Explorestars, I have not managed to successfully polar align with mount. So it’s pretty much has been useless and left me with only my StarWatcher  Star Adventurer for astrophotography. I’m slowly losing interest….

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Steven Romero
Location: Houston, TX and surrounding environs (50%) Midland,TX and a large swath of West, TX (50%)