Dave Cherry

Some very nice galaxy images from you guys
I never seem to have much luck with them!
I'm Just about to change back to the newt and have another go this year.
I was keeping the 72ED on the PMC to grab Andromeda but I'm not satisfied with any result yet.

Anyway I thought I'd share my last 72ED shots with you guys.

These are all pretty much processed the same as I usually do
About 3 hours of data re-stacked in sharpcap using the monitor folder Cam
then I use Darktable and Gimp
Filter = LX eXtream  Cam = ASI294 MC PRO

As usual the, PMC mount performed very well :)

These are all small jpegs to save space space on the server!
Cheers!

Dave Cherry.

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2