Re: Installed ascom drivers, explorestars dont work anymore #ExploreStars #ASCOM

Wes Mcdonald

Brian:

I loaded the app on a new android (old TAb A ) and put my old database micro sd into it and the thing runs great.

You still have to load the database onto the micro sd card...or alias your main memory somehow which I saw once on the forum...
Wes.