Re: What software do I need to make a PMC-Eight work with stellarium #EXOS2 #ASCOM

TeeJayBee

Yes Sebastian, however I'm getting started with Ascom as at some point I know I'm going to need to start guiding rather than just tracking, up til now I have just been entering co-ordinates in ES but I am limited o an absolute maximum of 2 minutes exposures if I get a good enough polar alignment, I was hoping to be able to do more and get better signal to noise ratio

I'm beginning to think that this system maybe be a bit too geeky/techy for me and that I might need something a little more user friendly, it would be a shame to jump ship as I'm a glutton for things that are different but the setting up of this is starting to go down an endless rabbit hole LOL
--
EXOS 2 PMC-Eight
Fujifilm X-T2