Re: Possible defective unit #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Derrell Oliver

Hey Guys,
I just stumbled upon this Topic... My iEXOS-100 mount has always done this also, I have just gotten used to it I guess but
if there is a fix for it I sure would like to find out about it.
FYI, I control my mount via ASCOM wireless or more recently an ASCOM serial connection.
Seems like it would help on PHD2 Guiding, the best RMS Error I have seen is around 1.18" I attached a screen shot of one of my
last imaging sessions.
I would appreciate an info on this.
--
Derrell Oliver

ES iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight with ES Heavy Duty ST3 tripod & Azimuth Adjuster
ES USB Power Bank
Astro-Tech AT80ED.
Astro-Tech 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
Meade Infinity ST80 with Lunt Solar dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 90 with GSO dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 130 with ScopeStuff 1.25 crayford focuser.
ZWO ASI120mc-s, Canon XSi 450d.
ZWO ASI120mm-mini & ZWO 30mm f/4 Mini Guide Scope
EQ2 Mount with Orion EQ-2M RA Drive.
AZ3 Alt-Azimuth Mount.