Dave Cherry

Yes 😊 I did Walter, thanks for correcting.

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Walter Vinci
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 2:28 PM
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do.

Hi Dave,

Do you mean the Optolong L-extreme?

Walter

On Mar 20, 2021, at 6:45 AM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

I used the new lXstream filter for all except the spider Nebular where I just used a UV blocking filter.

That lXtream was a great investment for my bortle 5 skys , yes you do get some halo action on bright stars , but I don’t mind that too much.

Will be packing away the 73ED and  loading up the Newt on the PMC today.

Cheers

Dave C

Sent from Mail for Windows 10