Re: DEC axis not moving in certain position. Belt slipping. #EXOS2

Peter Danek

Hi Bob,

have you seen my video? I will try to do another one to explain it more. I have seen your document before I posted this and I exactly know where the problem is. The mesh is too tight and the worm is not moving when it is near the clutch. If the worm is in the opposite position down from the clutch it is loose. When I lock the clutch the cylinder with the mesh inside moves up pushing on the worm(see the video).

It doesn't seem right to me. There should be no pressure after locking the clutch.
--
Mounts: ES EXOS-2 PMC-Eight, SW AZ GOTO
Scopes: SW 200P, SW 130P