Re: Exos2 GT not responding via serial #EXOS2 #ConfigManager #pmc-eight

Michael

Hi Gents,

thanks for the quick responses.
first things first, it works again. I dont know why, but at least the connection is on again and i can control my mount again.

to your questions: Yes I reprogrammed the FTDI cable and it was working until 2 daYs ago. I did that several times today again, also with different cabels without any changes. Out of any reason at some point the error messages were gone and the mount slewed like ever before 🤷🏻😀.
i am using Ascom 6.5 SP1

thanks for your replys and i hope i get more active here in the future.

best regards
Michael