Re: DEC axis not moving in certain position. Belt slipping. #EXOS2

Peter Danek

Wes,

thank you but am I understand it right? You are saying, that the issue I was describing and fixing is simply a feature of the DEC ring gear and a worm? That the mesh tightness is not even 360 degrees around the ring by default?

Because that was my problem, the misalignment of the worm to a ring gear. Pushing the worm box slightly lower causes better alignment of the worm. It is still, not 100% perfect and you can play with it more but I'm happy now as it is.
--
Mounts: ES EXOS-2 PMC-Eight, SW AZ GOTO
Scopes: SW 200P, SW 130P