Sqlite failure message

brian skinner

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: brian skinner <brianjimskinner@...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021, 16:24
Subject: Re: Sqlite failure message
To: wes McDonald <wesmcd6@...>

Hi Wes, my main, and up to date Tab A is running Android 10. This is the one which is not seeing/opening the latest database and which generates the Sqlite failure message.
My older Tab4 and another Tablet I borrowed both open the database but crash The App when I select any object except the Solar ones. One of these tablets is running Android 5.1.1, the other is Android7.1.1.
One of the other 2 guys also reporting the problem experiences the same Solar opening and App crash as my two older Tablets. The other guy is reporting the same complete non opening problem as my latest tablet so I guess his tablet is running at least later than Android 7.1.1.
Thankyou, Brian

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021, 11:52 wes McDonald, <wesmcd6@...> wrote:
Send this report along to the group.

When I deliberately remove my database I get the same message.  When it is present all is well.

What Android version are you using?

Wes

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 4:46 AM brian skinner <brianjimskinner@...> wrote:
Hi Wes, I have taken a photograph of the Sqlite file failure notice from my Android10 tablet which is showing the database as ver 1.0 (0). My older tablet lists the database as ver 2.3  (85643) which I guess is correct. Both tablets have the same updated app.
My older tablet app crashes if anything other than a solar object is selected, same as one of the other guys has reported.....
Thankyou, Brian

--
Brian Skinner
iEXOS100