Re: Multi star guiding with PHD2 #EXOS2 #astrophotography #CloudyNights

Dave Cherry

Hi Wes, good timing

I’m doing the Crab at the moment

Still having issues unguided

Still doing the shift left shift right thing.

On 1.6 at the mo,  would there be any improvement on 1.7?

Here I’m using 100% RA aggressive on a 0.5 sec multi-star guide!  to keep it usable...

Dave C

Sent from Mail for Windows 10