Walter Vinci

This is a much more difficult  project than I thought...

120 x 60 subs stacked and post processed  with SiriL. These galaxies are faint and light pollution bites...

On Apr 5, 2021, at 1:18 PM, Dino Monaco via groups.io <Dinomonaco@...> wrote:

Stade. These are very beautiful shots. Great job.

On Apr 5, 2021, at 3:12 PM, Stade <manager@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

<m81 82.jpg>
<m33.jpg>

After months of it being to cold for me (here in Texas-LOL), back at astro using my little mount that can and loving it!
M81/82
M33
IEXOS 100
Nikon D500, Tamron 150-600, ZWO mini guide cam/scope
NINA, ASTAP, PHD2, Cartes Du Ciel, Sharp Cap
Adobe LR & PS (still learning)
Approx 3hrs of 180sec, darks, flats, bias

--
Dino Monaco

--
———

Walter Vinci

ES EXOS2-GT PMC-Eight
ES ED80
Starfield 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
ZWO ASI290mm-mini & Orion 50mm Guide Scope
Canon EOS Rebel SL1
SharpCap, APT, PHD2, SiriL, Stellarium