It looks like the database isnt being loaded in the picture files.
here is a step by step guide that should help.
Installation: (to install updates, start with step 5)
- Download the Database and Images: ExploreStars.zip 90 MB (DB 2.3)
- Unzip and install the files to your MicroSD card. The resulting file structure should look like this:
- Install the MicroSD card in your Android tablet
- Under Settings/APPS/ExploreStars grant Permissions for External Storage and Location.
- Using a web browser on your Android, navigate to this webpage and download the APK file: ES_Android.1.16.zip 16 MB (8/5/2019 v.1.3.19217.453 DB 2.3
- Once the file is downloaded, open the file/install the App
- The first time you run the App, you will need to initialize the settings:
- Open the Settings screen from the Menu
- Tap Load GPS Coordinates
- To make sure that the correct Mount info is loaded, select a Scope Type DIFFERENT from your actual mount
- Tap the Home button to load the settings.
- Return to the Settings screen, select the correct Scope Type from the list, and tap the Home button again to save the settings.
- Close the App
- Connect to the PMC-Eight network and restart ExploreStars
Tyler Bowman - Customer Service
Office +1(866) 252-3811 Ext: 516
Fax +1(479) 717-2898